Vaginal Itching: Causes And Solution, How To Stop Itchy Vagina?
Women sometimes have to undergo vaginal itching, dryness, irritation due to many uncomfortable health conditions. Before going to treatment, It is important to know what are the factors that cause vaginal discomfort.
There are millions of women all over the world who suffer from vaginal itching and dryness. And vaginal itching can affect girls or women of any age at any point in life.
What are the Causes of Vaginal Itching?
- Vaginal itching, dryness, and discomfort can be caused by the use of chemical irritants, contraceptive foams, jellies, synthetic clothes, as well as birth control pills.
- Conditions like diabetes, low immunity and STD, and intake of antibiotics are a major cause of this condition.
- Irritants can come from commercial alcohol douches that may cause itching and dries the vaginal area.
- Itching can also come from infections. The common types of vaginal infections include genital warts that can cause itching.
- The symptom vaginal yeast infections or due to disturbance of (Candida a lbicans) bacteria cause bad itch along with a white curdish discharge.
- Stress is the another thing that can cause vaginal discomfort. When a woman is stressed, many of the body’s mechanisms are thrown off balance. The vaginal area has the PH altered and leads to itching.
- Also, eating too many sugary foods can cause itching in the vagina.
Remedial Measures For Vaginal Itching
There are several remedies that can be taken to get relief from vaginal itching. All the remedial measures given below can be beneficial for you in some way.
Visit Your Gynaecologist:
This is the first and most recommended measures of all because the vagina is most delicate part of our body hence if you experience any kind of suffering in your vaginal health, where your Gynaecologist will get thoroughly examine you and prescribe medicines and creams that will help you recover faster.
Probiotic rich foods and capsules are active with healthy bacterial cultures. This helps to kills bacteria and other microbes that may develop around the vaginal area and helps maintain good bacteria in your gut. Eat more probiotics rich food or take capsules to cure vaginal itching. Garlic is also of the best antibacterial remedies, if itching is severe, eating lots of garlic can help to cure fast.
Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching
If you believe in home remedies, then there are some easy natural home remedies for dry itchy vagina. Tea tree oil, coconut oil, apple vinegar are some effective remedies that apply as the form of alternative medicine for vaginal itching.
Homeopathy For Vaginal Itching
Vaginal-soothe is a homeopathic a medicine that has been considered a very good remedy to relieve irritation and itching in the vaginal area. Moreover, if the itching is severe then stop eating any sugar and carbs. Sugar usually alters vaginal pH balance that leads to discomfort and manifests as vaginal itching.
Itching, burning sensation is common in the vagina but it is not an embarrassing thing. All the above guidelines are great to follow for vaginal itching treatment.