Treatments For Sciatica By Using Simple And Effective Home Remedies
Pain or Sciatica along the sciatic nerve and in the lower back that can be awesome where it can be send the shooting or burning pain from the lower back, into the hip, and till to the feet. Hence, it get very pain either you sit, walk and even to lay in the bed.Sciatic pain can be caused by the damaged discs, inflamed tissues i.e., surrounding the nerve and chronically tight piriformis muscle, compressing the nerve. If you are suffering from long term that can be lead to nerve damage – better to treat it in the early stage. There are many predictable treatments for sciatica where they may only comfort the pain only temporarily and most of the steroid injections can cause serious side effects. Whenever you get back pain, you can use the right natural treatments to find the pain relief.
Hot or Cold Compresses:
- It helps to relieve the sciatica pain and inflammation. If you use hot it relaxes the tense muscles and the cold treatment reduces the swelling around the nerve and also numbs the pain.
- Place a hot or cold while using compresses use starting with hot and ending with cold.
- Keep that pack on the affected area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Use moist heat such as steamed towel where it is more effective
- It is another effective natural remedy where it reduces the nerve pain and inflammation
- Avoid turmeric if you are suffering with blood thinners or diabetes, medications gallstones.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 cup of milk and also add a small cinnamon stick. Boil the solution. Drink it with honey
- This therapy can also relieves the pain and helps the body to heal itself, especially if the problem is caused by a muscle spasm and it helps to release the tension, stimulate the circulation and increase the range of motion.
- St John’s wort has the anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the pain while massaging it with that oil 2-3 times daily
- Add 3 tablespoons of nutmeg powder with 1 cup of sesame oil, heat the mixture and let it to cool and massage the affected area.
- Continuing a normal activity is highly beneficial for dealing with the sciatica pain. You can start a regular exercise program that is to strengthen the front and back muscles where it helps to facilitate the quick recovery.
- Exercises like spinal rolling, sciatic-mobilizing stretches, floor twists, knees rocking, backblock, stretches, knee-to-chest, back extensions including the yoga poses such as cat-cow pose that is to help relieve lower back pain.
- Cayenne pepper has the active ingredient called capsaicin it helps to natural pain and helps reduce the levels of a neurotransmitter called substance P, which conveyances the pain signals.
- Buy ointment which contains 0.025% to 0.075% capsaicin and apply it on the affected area.
- It contains volatile oils which helps to relax your muscles and lower back pain where you can apply it before bed time.
- Take 150 mg of valerian root supplement 3 times or drink valerian tea that is prepared by a steeping 1 teaspoon of dried valerian root in a 1 cup of hot water for 10 minutes.