Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Green Chilies
The Chili is belonging to the nightshade family of the Solanaceae. The scientific name of Chili is Capsicum annum. Chili is a fruit pod, which gives spicy taste to the food. Chilies are fiery hotness in taste. Chilies contain a compound is known as Capsaicin. Chili peppers are taste hot because of the capsaicin. Central American region is the native of chili plant. Most of the dishes are being prepared along with the chili for a spicy taste. Vitamins A, C B6 and iron, copper, potassium, small amount of protein and carbohydrates are rich sources in the chili. Additionally it includes Phyto-nutrients like Carotene-α, Carotene-ß, Cryptoxanthin-ß and Lutein-zeaxanthin etc. Health benefits of green chilies will make you understand the both health and skin.
- You can get glowing skin with chilly because it has vitamin C.
- Cool down the body by taking fiery capsaicin and spicy dishes with a lot of chilies.
- It works as an antioxidant, which gives strength to the body and helps to fight against infections in the body.
- Don’t hesitate to bite a green chili, which will aid to dissolve blood clots and helps in digestion.
- Vitamin C is rich source in Green chili, which aids in cure of wounds.
- Green chilies will aids in heart related issues.
- Chilly aids to keep the skin healthy.
- It burns the calories in order to increase the body metabolism.
- Due to having anti -inflammatory properties, it cures skin related problems.
- Keep in better mood by intake of green chilies.
- Keep away from wrinkles by intake of green chilies.
- For arthritis patients, it is an ideal medicine.
- Green chilly would help in facial twitching.
- Green chilly has high amount of the antioxidant beta-carotene which supports the cardiovascular system a lot.
- Vitamin C is rich source in Green chilly which plays a major role in the maintenance of bones, teeth and cartilage.
- It is regarded as a natural pain reliever that aids to cure osteoarthritis.
- Maintain healthy eyes and good immune system with Green chili.
- Nerve-related disorders like persistent pain, psoriasis and neuropathy would treated by Green chilies.
- By intake of green chili, cholesterol content will be blocked.
- Get a good health in Intestines by intake of Green chili.
- Green chilly has vitamin A, which aids to keep the teeth, bones, mucous membranes healthy.