Health Benefits of Cereals
Due to having many essential vitamins and minerals, Cereal is a nutrient and typically low fat content food. Cereal has important nutrients and essential vitamins including B vitamins and Zinc, iron. It is a nutritional powerhouse. Cereals can reduce the risk of developing certain diseases, including:
- Coronary heart disease
- Colon cancer
- Diverticular disease
Thus, let us discuss about the Health Benefits of Cereals that help in many conditions.
- Cereals contain large number of minerals.
- These provide energy to the body.
- Minerals are rich source in cereals which includes sulphates, phosphates, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Huge amount of minerals:
- Highest scales of iron and calcium are present in ragi, millets and bajra.
- In addition they contain little amount of zinc, copper, fiber and magnesium.
- Wheat products have proteins and minerals that lower the possibility of breast cancer.
- Phytosterols, plant estrogen are works effectively to prevent cancer.
- Whole wheat products can be avoided cancer.
- Cellulose, pectin and hemicellulose are rich sources in percarp which we are called whole cereals.
- These are the major blockers of the constipation issue.
- With the help of cereals, you can increase the stools and cleans the internal system.
Sugar blood levels:
- Cereals have lot of fiber content which reduces the glucose discharge from food.
- In addition to the blood sugar levels will be balanced.
- Protease, lipases amylase and oxido-reductases will helps in balance the sugar blood levels.
- Vitamin E is rich source in cereals.
- Buy rice brain oil which is ideal to having vitamin E.
- Choose maizes which are the content of carotene.
- Vitamin B is rich source in whole grain cereals.
- Cereal contain proteins are varies from stem to root.
- From the middle to the borderline, they are very dense.
- Albumins, globulins, prolamines gliadins and glutelins are different types of proteins.
- Pulses in the food will be more nutritious.
- Good quantity of lysine will be available in pules.