Get Relief From Typhoid Disease By Using Home Remedies
Typhoid is a commonly caused due to bacterial disease that is transmitted by the ingestion of food or water which is unclean with the feces of an infected person, that contain the bacterium Salmonella enteric a which is also known as typhoid. The bacteria which causesthis type of fever that spread through the dirty on food, water or drink. If you eat or drink something which is unclean the bacteria will enters into your body directly and it travel into your bowels and then into your bloodstream, where they get to your liver, gallbladder, lymph nodes, spleen and other parts of your body. The symptoms of typhoid disease is headache, abdominal pain and weakness which also includes if it have very severe diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, loss of appetite, blood in the stools, chills, skin rashes, delirium, fluctuating mood, hallucinations,enlarged liver, ethargy and nosebleeds.There are vaccines which can keep you from contracting typhoid and some of the home remedies can also provide the relief from this disease and promote fast recovery.
- Apply cold compresses that helps to your body temperature down quickly.
- Soak a washcloth in tap water, squeeze out the excess water and place it on forehead and change it frequently.
- Use a wet washcloth to sponge areas such as your feet, armpits, hands and mole to reduce the body temperature.
- Repeat this process until your temperature get drops
Increase Fluid Intake:
- Confirm a good intake of fluids that is to make up for the loss of hydration.
- Taking fluids is also a necessary which is to encourage the elimination of waste material and toxins through the urine.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily that is to be on the safe side which boils your drinking water.
- Along with the water, increase your drinking of herbal teas coconut water, fresh fruit juices and glucose water soups.
- Fluid recovery is essential to fill the fluid lost through the diarrhea and prevent the dehydration. You can also make it with oral rehydration solution which reduces the amount of typhoid symptoms and aid recovery.
- Easily buy this ORS from any health store or make them at home.
- Add ½ small spoon of salt and 6 small spoons of sugar in 4 cups of clean drinking water and drink it several times a day until you get recover completely.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar is motivating which treats for typhoid fever that helps to draw heat out of the skin.
- Add ½ teaspoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, add little honey in a glass of water and drink it before eating your meals.
- Make a mixture of one part apple cider vinegar and two parts of cool water. Dip a cloth in it and place it on your forehead and abdomen and change it when it becomes the warm.
- Repeat the process as needed until fever has dropped.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic which will suck up the mucous and kill the bacteria. Swallow the garlic whole at the end of the 20 minutes and clove is large, cut it into small pieces.
- Smell a little garlic where it works to reduce the fever
- Eat 2 garlic cloves daily up to 2 weeks on empty stomach to help get free of fever symptoms.
- Basil is another current treatment for this disease which has antibiotic and antibacterial properties that can helps you to get rid of the bacteria.
- Add 20 basil leaves with 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger to 1 cup of water and boil it until it become a solution reduces by half and drink by adding little honey.
- Make the juice from 5 to 7 basil leaves, add a pinch of freshly ground black pepper and eat it 2 or 3 times.
- Follow this process until you get better result