Effective and Easy Home Remedies to Heal Bruises
Another name for Bruises is contusions which is typically occur when the small blood vessels are under the skin that are injured or cracked. It is black or blue marks on the skin and it will effected on both children and adults. Bruises can happen due to various reasons like hitting or banging against the things or hard surfaces, meticulous exercises and delicate condition of the skin. Depending on the severity of the injury this can be last for days or months. Though this is ultimately to go away on their own by taking some steps that is to reduce the pain and encourage faster fading. Therefore it is definitely knowing to keep some effective and easy home remedies to heal bruises.
- Keep Ice Packs as soon as possible which is highly beneficial to reduce the pain and swelling.
- If you cool the blood vessels around the injured area the leakage of the blood will be less into the surrounding tissue.
- Cover the ice in small cloth or towel and hold it over the affected area for up to 15 minutes.
- Add few drops of lavender oil into the cold water and use a cloth soaked in that cold water especially for children.
- Use this process ever 2-3 hours to get best result
Herbal Tea Compress:
- Use Herbal Tea compress on affected area which helps to reduce swelling
- Add 1 tea spoon of dried chamomile and lavender flowers in a cup of hot water, leave it 15 mints, strain the solution and refrigerate it.
- Use a cloth soaked in that cold herbal tea and use it as a cold compress
- Repeat this process few time a day until you get better result
- Arnica is also a very effective and multi-treatment that helps to heal them faster
- Apply any ointment which contains arnica.
- Take one tablespoon of each of St. John’s wort, arnica tincture, chamomile flowers, witch hazel bark, add four drops of lavender oil and two tablespoons of cold water. Soak a washcloth in that solution and place it on the affected area and leave it 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process daily once or twice a day in the first 2 days
- Vitamin K is also one the main medicine to decrease this where it regulates the blood clothing
- Buy Vitamin K cream and apply on the affected area
- Eat Vitamin K foods alfalfa, lettuce, kale, green leafy vegetables, spinach and broccoli.
- After consulting doctor you can also use Vitamin K or alfalfa tablets
- Both Pineapple and papaya fruit have the high levels of vitamin C, but it also contain a certain type of enzyme which is called as bromelain where that helps to break down the blood clots and reduce swelling.
- Take bromelain supplements of 200-400mg
- Eat fresh pineapple fruit to quickly cure the problem.
Take fresh comfrey leaves, make a fine paste and apply it 2 layers on the affected area, leave it till it dry and wash it with warm water.
Make a comfrey as a tea and dip a cloth and apply it on injured area like a compress