Use Apple Cider Vinegar In Winter: Stay Glowing, Stay Healthy
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar prepared with foaming of apple juice. It is a natural remedy for a variety of health issues and has been resorted to for years. The sediments are fibre of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria. This brown liquid is known for the most health-giving drinks. That extremely good for skincare, hair-care, weight loss, body detox as well as overall health.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Skin
ACV works in a vital role to keep your skin healthy, glowing and whitening. ACV contains anti-bacterial properties, act as a natural toner that helps prevent breakouts, eliminate blackheads, control oil production, reducing acne and tanning. It also decreases inner layer fat of the skin that helps eliminate age spots and fights wrinkles.
How To Apply Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Face?
ACV is safe to apply, if you rinse off your face after a few minutes that keep your skin whitening and glowing. You can apply ACV in these ways to enhance your beauty.
- Take filtered water in a bowl, mix 8 to 10 drops of ACV to create a diluted solution.
- You can add a few drops of essential oils.
- Dip a clean cotton swab into the bowl and gently apply the solution over your face and neck.
Rinse off with cold water After 5 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Health
It has a lot to offer when it comes to health benefits. It gives your entire body a boost, body detox, break-down the complex fats, reduces the food cravings, promotes a healthy digestive system and regulates bowel movements. It also reduces your risk of heart disease and lower blood sugar level.
ACV boast with a low-calorie natural supplement with various nutrients such as, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, natural acids and enzymes that reduce obesity.
How To Consume ACV For Health?
There are many ways in which you can add ACV into your diet.
- Add two tsp of Apple cider vinegar and one tsp raw honey in a glass of warm water and stir it well. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach.
- Mix one teaspoon of cider in a glass of water and drinking just before your meal gives you relief from acidity and gas.
- You can include it to your salad, raw vegetables or any meal, instead of drinking empty stomach.
Drinking apple cider vinegar for the skin can detoxify your body and provide much glowing skin. ACV is acidic nature, so do not forget to brush or rinse teeth after drinking ACV to aids protect the enamel. You can also use a straw for a drink.