5 Top Natural Home Remedies to Rejuvenate Skin
Top Most Amazing Home Remedies for Skin :
Perfect, radiant skin is the desire of every woman& men and shows off their health! The world in today’s life it is contaminated with the pollution and stress; top it up with a careless skin care regimen where you can see your once active skill turning to dull and lifeless. Skin rejuvenation is an ideal where it is rejuvenated, revitalized the skin which gives you the extra dose of confidence, also find yourself by swarming with the adorers. For men or women both want to have the radiant & flawless skin.
Rejuvenate Skin means to uplift or restore or make youthful where we all love our skin. People with age their skin lose its original elasticity and also suppleness. It discolorations, fine lines, age spots, saggy skin and wrinkles that is begin to show dull and lifeless. There are so many other causes for poor skin quality like pollution, improper skin care routine, exposure to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, unhealthy diet, dehydration, smoking, stress, drinking alcohol too much and insufficient sleep. We also bring some of the top most amazing home remedies for skin where you can easily follow them for a soft, clear and youthful skin.
- Take 1/2 of a lemon, pour a few drops of honey and rub it very gently on your face by using the upward strokes. Leave it on for 10 minutes
- Take lemon juice and apply it on the skin. Leave it on for about 15 minutes
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, egg white applies to face by adding ½ teaspoon of milk cream.
- Take 2 teaspoons of grated cucumber, ½ cup of yogurt and make a paste and apply like a face mask. Leave it 20 minutes and wash it.
- Add grated cucumber with watermelon pulp apply on face by mixing few drops of lemon juice. Allow it to dry & wash it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mashed ripe papaya with honey and apply it on face by mixing ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Leave it 15 minutes & wash it off.
- Mash 1 small prepared banana, add 2 tablespoons of milk cream, 1 tablespoon of honey, oat flour and make it like a paste by adding some water.
- Apply this paste on your face, leave it for 30 minutes & wash it
- Mash a banana, mix it with 2 teaspoons of organic honey and add few drops of olive oil.
- Apply it on your face and rinse it off after the 20 minutes.
- Take orange few oranges under the sun for a few days and let it dry the peels and grind that peels into a fine powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder, 2 teaspoons of gram flour with water to make a paste, apply it on your hands, neck and face.
- Leave it 15 minutes, and then rinse it off.