Natural Summer Skin Care Tips that will Handle Skin Effectively
Natural Summer Skin Care Tips:
In a few days, summer is here. It is very hot and everyone wants to enjoy cool climate. But, during the summer season taking special care for the skin is very important for women and men. Summer brings lot of fun and also many problems to anyone, if you don’t take care of your skin. In summer season, harmful agents like heat, wind, dust, excessive sun exposure, pores sweat, heat rashes, sunburn that can easily damage the skin.
You have to take some summer skin care tips which helps reduce the problems of you sensitive skin. Follow some of the natural skin care tips that can be done at your home inexpensively. You need some special care while using makeups, creams, soaps and food also in the hot season.
Camomile is an herb which is used for skin and health from centuries. Take a bunch of camomile flowers and make a tea by freezing it. You can make your own chamomile tea with other plants such as lavender or tulsi to get the flavoured drink it alone. You can use camomile tea like an ice cubes while you wake up in the morning. Camomile tea helps you in clearing up your skin irritation issues like acne allergies and eczema.
- Take 1 slice of papaya and mash it up well.
- Mix ½ table spoon of pure honey in the papaya pulp.
- Make soft paste by adding 1 tea spoon of lemon juice.
- Apply it over your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water or normal water and see the magic.
Orange and Carrot Pack:
- This face pack helps to penetrate your skin to repair its essential moisture and also beauty.
- Take 1 slice of orange and carrot and add it with one table spoon of coconut oil with few drops of other essential oils.
- Mix all these integrants very well and make it a cream.
- Apply it over your face before going to bed and wash it in the morning.
Banana and Honey Face Pack:
- Take a small piece of banana and smash it well.
- Make a soft cream by adding one table spoon of honey and a few drops of coconut milk. Apply it over your face and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and repeat this process once in a week.
8 Glasses of Water Daily:
Consume 8 glasses of plain or filtered water every day that helps to maintain critical moisture balance of your body and also helps in detoxification. If you want to drink caffeinated beverages, it is better to drink triple amount of water.
Take 1 to 3 pieces of ice cubes in a cloth and rub it over your face. Do it 10 to 15 minutes before going out it looks fresh.
Aloe Vera and Honey:
- Take one small piece of aloe Vera and grab gel from it.
- Take one table spoon of honey and aloe Vera gel in a bowl to mix them well.
- Apply it over the face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.