Know How To Get Rid Of Abdominal Hair Naturally!
Natural Home Made Masks For Hair Removal:
Hair on abdomen is a common problem faced by men and women. Men have thick ones on their body parts and women have fine hair. Women tend to get rid of this hair as they look awkward when they wear short dresses and swimsuits. If their abdomen area is clean then they can flaunt their waistlines and wear sarees, cropped tops with confidence as well
There are many temporary methods available for hair removal like waxing, bleaching, shaving and tweezing. There are some permanent methods too to remove hair from the body like laser and electrolysis treatment. These methods bring in side-effects too.
Mask#1: Raw Papaya Mask
Papaya helps in breaking up hair follicles and stops hair growth. It makes hair smooth and fine so they are less noticeable.
- Mix some raw papaya with turmeric, aloe vera gel, some gram flour and mustard oil to make some paste.
- Apply this paste in the opposite direction of your hair growth and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Mask#2: Sugar-Lemon and Honey Mask
- Take equal amount of sugar, lemon and honey and make a smooth paste. Heat this mixture.
- Dust some cornstarch powder on your abdomen and then apply this mixture on your abdominal area.
- Immediately cover it with waxing strip and then press it on the solution. Then strip it in opposite direction of the hair growth.
Mask#3: Turmeric and Milk Paste Mask
- Take 1-2 tsp of turmeric and mix milk to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture on your abdomen area and let it be there for 15 minutes.
- Let it dry and then wash it off with plain water. This helps in removing unwanted hair from the body.
Mask#4: Chickpea Flour Mask
- Take half a bowl of chickpea flour, half bowl of milk, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp fresh cream.
- Make a smooth paste and apply it on your abdominal area for 30 minutes.
- Remove this paste by rubbing it gently in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- After the paste is removed, wash it off with plain water. This will help in getting rid of the unwanted hair from the abdominal area.
Mask#5: Egg Mask
- Take 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon sugar and half tablespoon cornstarch. Beat the mixture till you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this mask on your abdominal area for let it remain there for 30 minutes. It will create a thin layer on your skin.
- Pull this mask with firm hands so that unwanted hair will also come out with the mask. Pull very gently to avoid any rash on the skin.
Mask#6: White Pepper and Camphor Mask
- Take 2 tablespoons of white pepper, 2 tablespoons of camphor and few drops of almond oil.
- Grind white pepper to make a powder, add camphor, almond oil and mix well.
- Apply this paste on the abdominal area and leave it there for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the paste with plain water.
Mask#7: Potato-Lentil Mask
- Mix one bowl of peeled and crushed potato, a bowl of yellow lentil (moong dal), 1 tbsp honey and 4 tbsps lemon juice.
- Ground the lentil dal soaked in the water overnight.
- Place crushed potatoes on the sieve and take out its juice by pressing them.
- Add honey and lemon juice to this mixture and make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the abdomen area and let it be there for 15-20 minutes.
- Once it’s dry, remove it by rubbing it gently. This paste will help in pulling off your hair.
Mask#8: Banana and Oatmeal Mask
- Take 1 ripe banana and 2 tsp of oatmeal.
- Mash the banana and add oatmeal to it, mix them well.
- Apply this paste on the abdominal area and rub it gently for 15 minutes.
- This mixture pulls off abdominal hair and is a natural skin cleanser. Repeat this process once a week.
Mask#9: Sugar and Corn Mask:
- Mix one cup sugar in dark corn syrup and add half lemon juice. Then heat this mixture till sugar dissolves completely.
- After that apply this warm mixture on your abdomen and then pull off this mixture with the help of waxing strip. This is indeed a painful process, so do it gently and with utmost care.
Mask#10: Alum and Rosewater paste
- Alum is easily available in the market in powdered form. Take half a teaspoon of alum powder and add 2-3 tablespoons of rose water to it.
- Add few drops of olive oil to this mixture. Apply this mixture on the unwanted hair of the abdomen.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then apply again for 20 minutes. After it gets dry. Wash off the area with cold water.
- Apply moisturizer on the skin to keep the area away from the dryness.
Mask#11: Basil and Onion Paste:
- Take 2 onions and cut them into half.
- From these layers, take out the thin transparent membrane and crush basil leaves with these membranes to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the unwanted hair and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it with water and repeat this process 3-4 times in a week to see the difference.
Mask#12: Thanaka and Safflower paste
- Thanaka is a tree whose bark is used in a powdered form to remove unwanted hair permanently.
- Take enough powder to cover unwanted hair and mix safflower oil to make a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture at night and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with water. This will show result when it’s done for 3 months regularly.